Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses knees cheap nfl bending

Side sternum is best off inside the body is my vindictive destruction of a mess, distributed to them bloody, slumped down on the ground, I can be responsible to ensure that this life, he never expect to no longer stand up.
Then, the two guys behind almost simultaneously power to knife sword from my sides towards me sweep over, no matter how I hide, unless I lay on the floor, or jump to the sky, otherwise, the two hit is absolutely unable to escape to.
cheap nfl smile, knees cheap nfl bending, light feather the body came up, head down, I faint at the sweep of the two swords from under my feet, cruel smile, my body gently a sink, feet accurate step on the head of the two!
Make no mistake, both the head is not broken, but ... their neck is gone, the mouth following their head completely into the shoulder, revealing only the eyes on the outside, watching horror they have been completely unable to see to the world!
Whether it is being secretly pay attention to my wisdom adventure members of the group, or an enemy, all at the same time stopped the action, tongue-tied looking at me with a funny expression.
Fighting a resigned sigh, view ... In addition to Hutizhenqi, and even of action for the static, do not use, or ...... the fighting is too boring, so easily, simply to bully people, in my the eyes of their actions,fake oakleys, far better than the 70-80 year old man slower, This is not bullying? most critical is lost I want to exercise their own meaning.
Put away of action for the static, I laugh raised the blades, pointed to the people of the opposite Dai Li, violent and said: Blue hair cheap nfl stay stay, although I have just said is very slow, but in fact ... it was just a matter of a blink of an eye, in fact, the scene of those, no one can see the secret of it, only feel the front of figure 1 flash a bad guy would stagger back and fall to the ground, followed by those two guys is dead somehow, this is the reason they Dai Li.
But ... as a thief, life and death, but unusual little things, No one fear death, fear death, you can also, when the thieves? The answer is clearly no.
cheap nfl wave of a hand, there are five guys rushed over towards my location, so that the other side is basically a one-on-one situation, so to speak, as long as I get rid of these five guys, we already secure in the victory of the battle today!
No longer in use of dynamic to static, I sky and shout, waved his hands of the blades, buried the body toward the positions of five people rushed past, gang warfare is what I do best it.
But ...... this time, I am not prepared to use too much skill and wisdom,cheap oakley sunglasses, then head one by one and the guys blows Note force skills, and the convergence of the moves!
When rushed out of five people surrounded Enron, for all to see changed, to my eyes this time ... they can clearly see to understand everything, almost simultaneously, all on me the definition, a rude, relying on the power to recklessly savage guy, super-strength high-handed, although both belong to senior warrior, but in the process

No comments:

Post a Comment